Mr. Flexx® Classic
Robust design - 10 years of proven success, optimized for today’s needs!
- Perforated back wall for a wide variety of hooks
- Bottom part is also product shelf, you save 1 shelf tray
- Top element for optimized product loading on top shelf (more product space)
- Changeable oval side window panels for creative decoration ideas or if left out visibility in the display
- Suitable for all logistic carrier systems in supply chain (adapter plate facilitates different types)
- Mobile version available with metal frame on wheels, alternative plastic feet or light wheels.
- Already in use in more than 700 Albert Heijn stores, the premium retailer in The Netherlands
Suitable for all logistical carriers in supply chain
Mr. Flexx® Eco
The next step towards maximum sustainability in the Point of Sale world
Introducing the FIRST reusable display from bioplastic
- Vibers: made from 100% natural elephant grass
- Incorporates CO2 while growing
- Doesn’t need irrigation, fertilizers or pesticides
- Reducing CO2 emissions and resource scarcity
- Local production in the Netherlands
- Circular system & circular material
Mr. Flexx® Eco is the first international (reusable) display system, made from bioplastic. One of the prominent plant based materials is Vibers: made from 100 percent natural elephant grass. This grass grows in the Netherlands and incorporates CO2 while growing. It does not need irrigation, fertilizers or pesticides. This conscious material choice contributes to reducing CO2 emissions and resource scarcity.
Elephant grass, production of Vibers bioplastic and injection moulding of Mr. Flexx® Eco all takes place in the Netherlands. The system Mr. Flexx® Eco and the material are completely circular and presents you a very conscious choice for your promotions.
Why design a new display for every new promotion?
Because with Mr. Flexx® you can!
From horizontal to slanting shelves and hooks you can simply place in any available slot: thanks to Mr. Flexx®, the variations are endless. Choose the perfect presentation for any type of product packaging anytime, anyplace.
Mr. Flexx® makes it easier than ever to build or convert a display. Build up within 3 minutes and decorate in less than 60 seconds. And you dismantle the display just as fast. Assembly and disassembly of the lightweight basic components and the frame is self-explanatory.
Each shelf (Mr. Flexx® Premium & Classic) can hold up to 30 kilograms of goods, in total 150 kg. per display static load. Of course we are more than willing to do common transport test with your product in Mr.Flexx®. This construction makes Mr.Flexx® fit for every type of logistical carrier in the supply chain.